
Last year at this time when I was finishing 5th grade, I thought 6th grade was going to be
Actually, I found out that 6th grade was sometimes hard and easy. Sometimes when there were a lot of projects and test it was hard and when there wasn't any it was easy.
I thought math was going to be hard but it turned out to be easy. I thought we had to do a lot of algebra and hard stuff but we didn't do any of that.
I thought humanities was going to be easy but it turned out to be hard. in hum we did a lot of reading big books and doing projects constantly.
Something I had no idea about but turned out to be important was band because it kept me going and made me feel good.
August 14 was the first day of school. I remember nothing except that was the day met Pavel for the first time.
We took ISA tests in October. They were easy and i finished them quikly.
Parent conferences were in late October. They made me feel consios and scared but i still don't know why.
I performed in a concert. It was fun but hard because there was a lot of people that came to watch.
We went on a class trip to Thailand from March 2-6. I remember that it was fun a d the the day we went there i watched 6 movies back to back all night.
Something I would like to improve on my vocabulary because i am bad with synonyms
I helped someone else know the classes and guide some people.
Next year I am hoping i am in Pavel's advisory and we have all the same classes together.

1 comment:
You really watched 6 movies back to back on your class trip? It's good to hear you enjoyed the trip. have a fun and safe summer and best wishes in 7th grade.
Sincerely,
Ms. Dietz
Post a Comment